DIGIMON XROS WARS

Chicolz

• 6 months later...

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-17/digimon-xros-wars-anime-to-get-2nd-year-this-october

The October issue of Shueisha's V Jump magazine is confirming on Saturday that the Digimon Xros Wars anime will continue into its second year on October 2. In its second year, the anime will "hyper-evolve" with a new world, new friends, and new Digimon creatures, although it will still revolve around the main character Taiki and his friends. In particular, the new year will deal with a secret hidden in the gap between the real and digital worlds.

The anime will introduce a mysterious new boy named Tagiru Akashi who will hold the key to the story. Other new Xros Loader-wielding human Digimon partners, who may be friend or foe, will be introduced such as a Ryōma Mogami and Airu Suzaki.

The ongoing Digimon Xros Wars anime is the first new Digimon anime to air in Japan since 2006-2007's Digimon Savers, which ran in the United States under the name: Digimon: Data Squad. Bandai Namco Games will ship a new Digimon World: Re:Digitize "digital monster-raising role-playing game" for the PSP platform next year.

This is great news, I am really enjoying Xros Wars alot, don't care if it ever gets dubbed or not anymore.

(I still enjoyed the dubs for Seasons 1-4 though)

I think they mean second series, not season, you know, like Adventure 02 is a second series.

Yes but I mean, that is already classified as the 2nd Series. It's got it's own entry at AniDB, MAL, and ANN.

So either this is the 3rd series, or it's a 2nd season to the 2nd series. Bah, I'm confused.

Yes but I mean, that is already classified as the 2nd Series. It's got it's own entry at AniDB, MAL, and ANN.

So either this is the 3rd series, or it's a 2nd season to the 2nd series. Bah, I'm confused.

No no no, I was saying that this new xros wars in October IS the second series, not "Digimon Xros Wars: The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms".

"Digimon Xros Wars: The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms" is a second season to the first series "Digimon Xros Wars".

(I hope you understand what I'm trying to say Koby)

No no no, I was saying that this new xros wars in October IS the second series, not "Digimon Xros Wars: The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms".

"Digimon Xros Wars: The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms" is a second season to the first series "Digimon Xros Wars".

(I hope you understand what I'm trying to say Koby)

But you are wrong.

The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms is classified as a 2nd series at every single database site.

Again as I said:

that is already classified as the 2nd Series. It's got it's own entry at AniDB, MAL, and ANN.

So either this is the 3rd series, or it's a 2nd season to the 2nd series.

But then again some series has seasons classified as series now days.

Like Spice and Wolf season 2 is also classified as a new series, etc..

It just depends if it was licensed separately or took a break between I think.

• 7 months later...

I would like to know what are everyone's thoughts on Season 6 of Digimon aka Digimon Xros Wars. My thoughts are i loved the season although i really didnt hate any season of digimon because i actually dont hate a single anime lol. Yea i know its weird but its just how i am. Anyways give me your thoughts on Season 6.