hey,koby

Plauge

I need to talk to you about this in private. I want to make sure your copy of vB is legal before letting you put it up, because I don't want my hosting terminated because of it. So I was talking to vBulletin and I asked how I can check if you have a valid license and their reply was:

vBulletin Customer Service

Due to privacy related reasons, and other business obligations, we cannot disclose this information to you, and can only disclose the information to hosting providers.

Alternatively, you can contact your client and ask them for their customer number, registered email address, and license number. We can then verify for you whether or not it is a valid license in our database. Please note that, however, we will be unable to tell you what domain the license is associated with, again, due to privacy issues.

Please feel free to let me know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards

Andy Huang

vBulletin Support Team

Therefore I need you to let me know the email registered with the license, the license #, and their customer #. If you need to contact vB to ask if this is true, then do so. I'm sorry if it sounds like I am trying to stop you from running your site, I am not, I just want to make sure you are installing a legal board and that I have proof of it.

Thank you,

-Koby.

So? You would never be able to host me, then lol.

However, warez sites usually provide license numbers ripped from other accounts. when many people log-in at the same account, vBulletin closes them. But, what if I find you some license numbers just released. They will check and find its correct. A illegal vBulletin will be installed on your hostees then.

See? You cant escape the power of warez... haha lol.