MMORPGs

Visual_Kei

Just wondering if anyone plays any online games here. Doesn't have to be World of Warcraft or Counter-strike. It would be nice to meet up with at least a few people that are into the same game and etc.

I used to play:

Popporu (NEO-GEO online) - Pretty cool, if you can translate the korean language. 2D old school fighters against people online. (Needs to be a Korean Citizen but there's a way to bypass that if you are indeed lucky)

Audition - Somewhat a cheap upgrade of stepmania. (stopped)

R.O.S.E. online - Decent 3D RPG, think of it as a 3D Maplestory. (beta player, stopped since they demanded monthly fees) Lv 2x Warrior IGN: Shinko

iRO (Ragnarok Online) - One of the best 2D/3D online games with many things to do and show off your character's attires. PvP and GvG is massive. (beta player, stopped paying >w>; Lv 7x Holy Crusader IGN:FatalMoment)

Pang ya - I'm pretty sure this was released on the Wii or sometime soon, but it's a nifty online golf game. Too bad golf wasn't my thing, the characters sorta attracted me to playing it.

MapleStory - Getting pretty big. 2D rpg where pretty much...anything can happen. Varies on what you can do and such. (beta player, retired ; Lv 8x Chief Bandit and Lv 9x White Knight)

Now. For what i'm playing at the moment.

eTrickster Online - Just like iRO but free, this is close as you can get. The game is leveling friendly so you dont have to spend so much time grinding to lv up and plus they added a factor to party with people to INCREASE your exp. bonus up to x2.5. PvP and GvG is encouraged for players who wanted to test their skills on the battle fields. Graphics aren't so bad but it beats Runescape's any day. Don't let the cute graphics and such fool you as you proceed further into the game. (aka Snails in Maplestory >w>; )

Lv 9x Bunny - Retired - Ign: Denjin

Lv 11x Sheep - Active - Ign: VanillaIceCream

Hit me up if you want.

Counter Strike is one of the best games I ever played, Got far in leagues as well and was told I was one of the best players in my country...

New steam Update Causes my FPS to drop to an average of 10 so I quit...

I played WoW, FFXI, Star Wars Online, Runescape, Guild Wars and MapleStory