VB Plaza

Guest wweii

So, I deposited 400 points into the bank and tried to buy the "Colored User Title" for fun and it told me I did not have enough points. I tried going either way, having 401 in the bank or having 401 reg points. It still tells me I odn't have enough. Is there something I am missing?

You can't spend money thats in the bank. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to buy it if you had enough money and it wasn't in the bank. I just tested it and successfully bought one.

Wait um there is tax on it. =P So the total cost to change your usertitle color is 419 gil.

Also realize that most of the user title changes only work in that thing Microsoft calls an internet browser, so only about half of the people here will be able to see them properly. In my opinion, it is a waste of money.

Completely wrong Mujklob. Everything works in every browser.

You can't spend money thats in the bank. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to buy it if you had enough money and it wasn't in the bank. I just tested it and successfully bought one.

Wait um there is tax on it. =P So the total cost to change your usertitle color is 419 gil.

Thanks. I did not realize there was tax ;)

Well, by browsing through IE I see user titles with underlines, colours, italics, etc. Every user title under Firefox displays plain black text. Maybe it's just my problem.

There would be no reason for it to not work. If it didn't work that'd mean no text colors would work, no bold or italics, etc. Therefore every site would use normal text and it'd be black. =P The stuff that doesn't work is like glow and shadow effects, which I didn't add to the vBplaza. I use only Firefox and all the usertitles look fine to me. Perhaps your looking at those who haven't changed? Haha.

Oh wweii, once you clicked the image to purchase it it brings you to a page that says the tax and stuff.