Intros...ewww....

NaoKoKi

Guest Destiny Angel

Yes ew indeed so like, I'll just post here too, badassness XD

Anyhoo, hiya as well and...I don't bite.

Much. I stab a lot though.

EDIT: All hail MAO! By the way, thank yoo Nao for making this topic because i wasnt gonna. =D

Hey NaoKoKi, lol, it's alright some people don't like putting effort into welcoming either *points at New001* =P *joking* Well I do hope you enjoy your time here. Whats your favorite RPG?

Welcome to the forum as well Destiny Angel, xD You might not bite, but those purple flying crack monkeys like to, so watch out.

Guest Destiny Angel

Nah we don't. We were actually from an older forum, square-enix-forums.com or as of it now ffspirit.net/forums (it's nasty now because some random fool became admin and then we kinda like posted pain series in it...anyway).

So first was SEF, then we moved the new forum that was created by the same original admin of SEF. So we don't have intros. And my intro post was quoting someone so that pwns. And the original admin of FFN, SEF is too busy to take care of a forum now so he handed it to Lagatcy...and now im too lazy to tell the meh story.

Lionheart who I know on msn, owned FFspirit, and with that SEF, he then sold FFS and SEF, and the new owner who spent like I don't remember how much, I think it was $20,000 though I could be wrong, tried to get the place active and renamed SEF to FFS forums.. But Lionheart then made a new forum FF.net and everyone moved their, thus FFS forums died.

That and the new owner of FFS made Words of Ivory who is an ass and a prick admin at FFS which has also ruined the forum even more. The new owner of FFS is never there, and doesn't care for it because he owns FFrepublic and some KH site too, from what I heard, if so then I don't like him, because FFrepublic seems to dislike us for some reason, maybe it has something to do with one of our ex-co-admins being banned and now being staff there?

Anyhow Lionheart made a new site with Dan of Spiras Destiny, which is KH-3 and they are opening a forum on it too, and well according to Legacty, the old foundation of members for FF.net have left or no longer active, so he lost interest in FF.net and gave leadership to Legacty for now or something.

Though I'm not completely sure about all that, but thats what I've understood from everything, hearing it from both sides and all.

Yes, we are pretty much tossed around and abandoned all the time. And it all starts with the change of admins. But this forum seems very friendly and more lively than where we came from, so I do hope to have a pleasant stay.

And yes DA, ALL HAIL MAO! xD

Well I been the same admin on this forum since we purchased the domain in March 2005.

This forum however has been running since I originally opened it in 2003 and still I am the admin. I don't plan on abandoning the forum or selling it. We have however started the forum over whether we wanted to or not about 4 times since our original opening. =P

I totally forgot to make proper replies to the questions asked. (The teacher caught me on this forum when I was supposed to be working on my computer program during class, so she froze my computer and shut it down...) But anyways...

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. ^^ As for favorite RPG, it's hard to say since I like very many. To start off, my favorite game series would be Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Fire Emblem, and Star Ocean. I'd like to say Kingdom Hearts, but I just can't stand Sora (nonetheless, still a great game to play, just not a favorite).

EDIT: Also, if possible....can any staff members please edit my name to Nao KoKi? (adding a space in between because that's how my original name was back in FFN).

Koby, you're incredibly valid about Words of Ivory. Majority of my friends who know of him, hate him. As for Jay he's a good friend of mine, but if they dislike FM it doesn't matter either way. And yes, LH already made the KH forums with Dan over at KH3.

Overall, I didn't want to be the other asshole admin who abandoned the members on FFN, just I couldn't do much because even though I was the webmaster, LH didn't bother lifting some restrictions.

Either way, I'm here to stay and post a lot. Increase activity and such.

Anyways, Nao Koki for the win. Welcome.

I don't think I was talking of Jay, I think it was someone else, but anyways I'm not sure about if they really don't like us, it's just the way I think they feel from the way they act. I sent FFrepublic several emails and never have they responded either. Haha.

But yes Words of Ivory was hired by FFextreme and soon fired because he was causing everyone to leave because he tries to run everything as a Dictatorship and control everyone rather then being friends with them and he is lazy. I hired him to help here and two months down the road he hadn't done a single thing, so I fired him and he emailed me cussing me out for firing him.. and then I blocked him on msn. xD

Words is a pathetic person. He expects everyone to bow down to him, just because he claims he's gotten a job of journalism, for Gamepro. Horrible leader, horrible skills... and I was there for FFE's opening day. I found it hilarious when Jay, Jak and Aaron and the other staffs got rid of him.

Overall, Words of Ivroy is epic phail.