Recent Downtime...

Koby

I apologize for the recent downtime today. I wasn't expecting it because my host didn't notify me like they should have. I noticed it was down and contacted them but didn't get a reply, so I called them on the phone and tech support said they were switching us to another server again.

Anyhow, the forum and all other sites are back up and running alright.

Honestly, you get such worst service...

people not notifing you, people not responding to your emails/letters...

Really, if I were you, I'd ask my money back... they can NOT treat their customers like that...

Write a letter, better yet, make a call... keep writing them, keep calling them...

Just a tought tough

Well in all honesty my sites are really active with all of them together totaling well over 9,000 unique visitors each day with over 200,000 total pageviews. Therefore really I should be on a dedicated server and not on a shared hosting package. So I can kind of see why I've had so much trouble keeping the site up. But yes this host has been pretty bad either way, and I would change, but there is so much to download and then reupload that with my current internet connection it'd be almost impossible. So for now I really have no choice but to put up with it. :(