Layout Finished

Napoleon Bonaparte

So after neglecting this layout for a month, It is finally finished. It's actually really different then what I was thinking of making from before. lol Well I suppose the layout is alright, being the fact that I haven't made one in about a year. lol I just hate the main and footer banners. They are ugly, as they were made years ago. lols The actual width of the layout is pretty wide which I forgot to fix due to my screen resolution is 1280x1024. D:

c&c anyone, please? I wish I could show this in a live preview but I don't have a web host. D:

pandoralayout01previewsf2.th.jpg

thank you shinji! yeah, i didn't really like the color scheme as it was all dark and grey. lol Yeah i know the blur just stops! ;-; I forgot to re-edit it, and when I figured that I had to fix it I was already done with all the coding. lol D:

Hey Koby, would you mind if I gave or "donate" the layout to Forgotten Memories? lol I don't think people would get much use out of it at pandoraicons. lols

thank you shinji! yeah, i didn't really like the color scheme as it was all dark and grey. lol Yeah i know the blur just stops! ;-; I forgot to re-edit it, and when I figured that I had to fix it I was already done with all the coding. lol D:

Hey Koby, would you mind if I gave or "donate" the layout to Forgotten Memories? lol I don't think people would get much use out of it at pandoraicons. lols

Sure, it'd be great to have a new layout in our free layouts section from someone besides me.. lol

• 3 weeks later...