WDParser (Watch Disney XD / Watch Disney Channel / Watch Disney Junior) downloader

UltorCorp

I just did a quick test, but it appears to work fine.  It appears you use the same method as me, however its nice that your program automates the process.  It certainly saves time from doing it all manaually.  I know that the process for shorts is sometimes different, but you can usually get the .mp4 file without even needing the .m3u8 file at all, so it should be fairly easy for you to fix (i did not test it since you had it listed under known issues).  Have you considered implementing "video . disney . com" as well?

All-in-all, very nice program.  Thanks for sharing this.  :ewhz:

BTW... I make it a habit to check all new programs for viruses before running them, so for anyone thats interested this is what i found:

Norton Security 2015 flagged both "wdparser.exe" and "ffmpeg.exe" as Threats as soon as I unzipped your package.  However they are listed as "WS.Reputation.1" which usually just means they have no or a low reputation score (which is common for new programs), and not necessarily a real threat.  That makes perfect sense for your program itself, but makes no sense for "ffmpeg.exe" especially since i already have another version on my pc that wasnt flagged.  Did you modify the ffmpeg exe?

Just to be sure, I ran ALL your .exe files through VirusTotal and they all came back Clean except for "wdparser.exe" which came back as 2/57 which could certainly be a Fale Positive, and most likely nothing to worry about.

>Norton Security 2015 flagged both "wdparser.exe" and "ffmpeg.exe" as Threats

Lol, that's weird. My app barely uses any external command calls (except urldownloadtofile). Maybe Norton just doesn't like deprecated Visual Basic 6

I can probably share source code

> know that the process for shorts is sometimes different, but you can usually get the .mp4 file without even needing the .m3u8 file at all

I know, that's in plans

>Did you modify the ffmpeg exe?

No, just downloaded the last know version. I'll scan my PC with Malwarebytes just in case

Edited by Ultor