Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MGPD

Which is your favorite Scooby-Doo movie?

27 posts in this topic

Mine are (in this order):

1.Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island

2.Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost

3.Scooby-Doo an the Cyber Chase

Which are yours?

2 people like this

Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island  is also my favorited of these movies.. maybe because of nostagy reasons (it was only one that I got when I was kid - others I watched later). xD

I'm actually not a big fan of Scooby Doo, but I did enjoy Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island as a kid. Had a little better animation, story wasn't formulaic, and the cheese factor wasn't through the roof.

Ya, gotta go with Zombie Island too. Strangely I just bought and watched this today shortly before coming on here. I really liked the music for it too. I also liked Witch's Ghost, Cyber Chase and Alien Invaders. I don't think I've seen any of the newer ones though so not sure how I'd like them.

14 hours ago, qaws72 said:
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Best by far

Yeah, Monsters Unleashed is imo the best Live Action SD movie; although it's not the greatest movie out there xD

1 person likes this

Ghoul School is good but its hard for me to really pick a favorite out of all of them. The newer ones are hitting very weird territory

Edited by Topken
1 person likes this

Definitely Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost - that movie was pretty much my entire childhood.

1 person likes this

Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, of course, but I also enjoyed the Chupacabras one although it's not really that good.

Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare (2010, Scooby-Doo! Alien Invaders (2000), & Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright (2013).

I don't think anyone will deny Zombie Island is one of the best. Not just the story, which has it's own merits, but the animation is REALLY good. Theater-worthy at points!

All of the post 2010 films were pretty good, after a lot of stagnation in quality, starting with Cyber Chase. Moon Monster Madness is pretty good, even bordering on great.

I'm definitely the biggest fan of Zombie Island. I watched that so many times as a kid. Also, got me to start eating peppers. Zoinks! 

I'm very, very old school… I was there to enjoy Scooby's revival in the mid 1980's.   "Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers" has a special place in my heart for some reason, probably because I loved the haunted plantation setting, the skeleton ghost and the headless horseman, all the little Halloween elements in it.    As an adult I'll put it on for background noise while I clean the living room sometimes, and I note that the writing is confused and all over the place…. but I like it regardless.

One thing I would have LOVED to see:  A movie with Vincent Van Ghoul in it.  Heck, I'd love it if they made a live action Vincent Van Ghoul spin-off film.