Did you have Starz or Qubo

Pacific85

I have all the movie channels for a nice price for 2 years. Starz and sister channel Encore are extremely notorious for their stupid practice of using split screens during the end credits. This was common back in the day, but not as much before Chris Albrecht, who was CEO of HBO last decade, took over in 2010. I know that between October of 2012 and December of 2014, they only did this WHEN a new episode of their original series premiered. Now, it's just hell: split screens during end credits, ads during presentations for a week prior to a premiere of their original series, etc. And don't get me started on what they did back in 2011 when it was much much more worse.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 11/29/2015 at 6:19 AM, Pacific85 said:

Did you have Starz (talking about the channel not the stars in the sky) or Qubo? I don't cause I don't live in the United States.

And to add to that, Qubo is Free-to-Air and broadcasted on every Ion Television affiliate.  You should get it when using a TVRO setup if you're Canadian.

On Friday, September 02, 2016 at 9:12 PM, PDoggy77 said:

No one's going to rip The Green Squad for you lol, should be fairly obvious that no one's interested after a year of requesting the same thing over and over.

You think that I'm the only one that wants the show but it's not just me. @Beemo and  @Batman02 wants the show to be ripped. @Batman02 requests the same thing over and over. In contrast your statement that no one will rip the show, @ElementalCards said to me that he will rip the show just for the three of us but I think he is really busy. I also wanted Heathcliff (which someone already did request the show though) and How To Be Indie from STARZ too.

In response, I'm changing the duplicate of the request of the show (Green Squad aka Savage Family Wild) to another show (Masha and the Bear).

Edited by Pacific85