Mediafire now offically sucks for Uploaders/Encoders

hagi

Mediafire finally went over the deep end, free users no longer have unlimited file storage and a limited file storage time. free users now only get 50GBs of storage and a limited storage time.

full brake down can be found here https://www.mediafire.com/select_account_type.php#step-1

sharing files is really becoming a lot harder i'm guessing XDCC bots are now becoming the only way to go for filesharing with the exception of torrents.

hmm, I never really used Mediafire. I considered them more for smaller files (like a bunch of web pages of images), rather than for sharing anime and stuff. That's probably because I used them way back when, before the internet was "fast". Either way, I couldn't care less. Mediafire never was the type of host you would share illegal files on (at least I wouldn't).

I expected Mediafire to do something like this a long time ago im surprised that it has taken them thing long to go to these lengths as they always seemed to find way to annoy uploaders. So I guess that puts mediafire in the bad books with us.

Jumbofiles remove the unlimited Parallel download also. It's now one file at a time

When did they do that, like today? Because I didn't notice this yesterday when I was using them.

I noticed the thing with Jumbofiles also. I was trying to download bleach or something yesterday, and whenever I tried to download more than one file with Jumbofiles, it would just error out.

Well it would seem that Jumbofile is down at the moment, well it is for me anyway:

Software error:

syntax error at XFileConfig.pm line 344, near "package XFileConfig"

BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at XFileConfig.pm line 345.

Compilation failed in require at /home/jumbofiles/domains/jumbofiles.com/public_html/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 5.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/jumbofiles/domains/jumbofiles.com/public_html/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 5.

I expected Mediafire to do something like this a long time ago im surprised that it has taken them thing long to go to these lengths as they always seemed to find way to annoy uploaders. So I guess that puts mediafire in the bad books with us.

When did they do that, like today? Because I didn't notice this yesterday when I was using them.

Well it was yesterday when using Mipony downloader. But the Parallel downloads work with the browser

Mediafire finally went over the deep end, free users no longer have unlimited file storage and a limited file storage time. free users now only get 50GBs of storage and a limited storage time.

full brake down can be found here https://www.mediafir...type.php#step-1

sharing files is really becoming a lot harder i'm guessing XDCC bots are now becoming the only way to go for filesharing with the exception of torrents.

I should we share files in XDCC bots that we don't know how to make and to upload files.

Edited by bodlat25

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...