Kyo's Shop

Kyo

ok i've never been keen on templates for sorting out graphic specs so.....I've created my own sig shop here. ok first of all I don't use templates. you want a good sig then be specific. I need to know colour schemes, text, who or what you want on it, overall feel (grungy, cute, etc) and I need to know if you want a matching avatar.

Also if you provide images i MAY use them but I may not, i can only work with images I like, if you give me a crappy screenshot I ain't using it.

the best advice i can give any person requesting a sig from me is BE SPECIFIC. as specific as you can. the reason i dont like templates is because they are so to the point and lack any real description.

As for a shop policy I promise to keep trying at a members request until they are happy with the result. anyway im waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

[Type of graphics:] avatar and signature,

[size/dimensions:] avatar 100x100, signature 500x150 (just an example)

[images to be used/links:] http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c...ocksmirete2.jpg

[Colours:] dark background with, if possible, the closest colour to the lighting for the font

[Atmosphere:] creepy, rock!

[Font:] You can choose what looks best.

[Text/Quote/Name:]No writing in the avatar. "Tenacious Lee" in the signature and also can you have

"Cause Im as free as a bird now,

And this bird youll never change.

And this bird you can not change.

Lord knows, I cant change.

Lord help me, I cant change.

Lord, I can't change.

Won't you find Free Bird."

[style:] any

[border:] no border please

[Animation:] Is it possible for the lighting to flash? if not no matter.

well i dont really mind to be honest. im kinda busy with orange road and college etc. i dont see what difference it would make to be a graphics team member. someone wants one of my graphics they can ask here. if you make artist shops your talking less request threads and thus less confusion.

as for your request tenacious lee. first of all i can't see the picture your link isn't working.

secondly you want quite a fair bit of text. I can probably fit it in such a slim graphic though no promises, if i do then it'll be quite small and in the background. thirdly i can't make the lightning flash, i don't know how to animate my graphics as of yet. anyway if you can provide me with the image i'll give it a shot.

A coloured username!? well why didn't you say so in the first plaSNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRE!

sorry but I don't flaunt my talent, mostly because i don't fell I have much and more because It just isn't why i make graphics. if people want them they should come to me. I'll sdtart pimping myself out when im a pro graphics designer.

Right okay can you scrap what i said earlier and can you make an avatar and siggie. With this picture.http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7236/castlerocksmiresc9.jpg

I would like a kind of spooky/graveyardy background for the signature,

No writing on the avatar

"Tenacious Lee" on the Signature with "Searching To Destroy!" in a corner or something where ever ;looks best

Please make a suitable size.

• 2 months later...

Hi Kyo. I was wondering if you would make me a set for Bleach, with Ichigo. I want it to represent the conflict between he and his hollow form. I want it to be very energetic looking. Bright colors. That sort of thing. I know you wanted me to be very specific but I have a feeling you will do great with it. Basically I want it to be full of bright colors, with a conflict of the two energies. I would like Hollow Ichico, and regular Ichigo as well. The background can be whatever color you think will make it look best. If you can put text in it, put 'I'm living to discover your soul' in it. I'd like the text to look energetic too, very 'electric' is one way I would describe it. Just do what you feel is best, and use your own instincts. I will ask you to change some things if I don't like them. I hope this is alright. If not, I will think more on it and try to make it more descriptive. Thanks alot!

• 4 months later...

ah gayness i was inactive for a long time. anyway if you still want it i can whip one up just lemme know. as for anyone else once again just lemme know, my style has changed a bit over the time passed, i'd consider my work better than it was before anyways.