Linkin Park

shinji

I prefer the top one. The second is nice, but it just looks a bit weird on the right, perhaps if you cut it differently it would look nicer? Perhaps make the stock less faded and a little more brighter.. and add a little more contrast to the whitish-green area's closest to the stock. Add the same amount of contrast and brightness to the text, and I think it would overall bring out more appeal and draw attention.

lol. thanks for the comments.

The green lines were meant to look like scribbles, ;p. to represent the grunge/rock nature of the band and the intensity of the music. haha

and yeah, i agree. lol, when i looked at it in photoshop, it looked alrite. (the cropped one). But yeah,, haha.

Thanks for the comments!! still need a long way to go to get back where iwas before. haha

Guest Morpheus

Looks like you used the pen tool to make the scribbles, seems like that is becoming quite a popular effect now days. If you did use the pen tool, would maybe suggest you stroke it with a soft brush, would make it look less pixelated (not sure if you did in fact use the pen tool...). I like the background, real good contrast/depth, though I would have liked to have seen a dash of black in the upper right corner of the piece to further bring out the stock. Overall I think it's a very nice work, really like the flow of it.