New Layout

I like the colour scheme. Everything below Yuna looks fine. But, above her, I think there's too much empty area, and where she is, the area is too large. What is going there, a banner? I would say no more than 125 pixels in height or so, I don't want to finally start reading updates half way down the page.

If you want to, you could design a layout for khtv2. Hehe. xD You are awesome at layouts, far better then me.

Anyway add some flair to it.. Something that makes it stand out. Right now it's pretty much all one color thus looking kind of bland. In today's world most people prefer stuff to stick out. Haha.

Everything below Yuna looks fine. But, above her, I think there's too much empty area, and where she is, the area is too large. What is going there, a banner? I would say no more than 125 pixels in height or so, I don't want to finally start reading updates half way down the page.

lol yes a banner is going there. yeah i kind of noticed that too. Thanks for the banner tip too! :>

@ Koby : I'll see what I can whip up! :> Thanks for the compliment too, though you're also very good. :>

Yeah I didn't really like how everything was all, blah. I think because there is no banner/content etc it looks like caca. lol

More color or at least something that stands out.