Kazu: Unknown.

Kazu

Well....

I originally left for a week, but before I did leave, my computer exploded and then I thought..well, pft, it will be fixed by the time i get back from mah holidays.....

so away i went, on holidays. had sooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun, got a tan (which i thought was weird...inside activities ftw)..GOT MYSELF A FREAKING LEGIT OBELISK! RAWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!.

Then went into the city for a bit, where i got word that my computer had not been worked on at all, so i was all like...whatever, they've got two days before i get home.. it will be done.

That was a week ago.

So now I'm using a piece-o-shit laptop that wont even run the games i want to play, i cant even call myself a gamer anymore because all I've been playing is Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (btw, that game, is farking amazing!..seriously, stop whatever you are doing, go buy it for ps3, and then be all like..Kazu, what's your PSN, and then you can see how much I've played :P) and Dissidia...also, im keen to test my abilities with Dissidia, so let me know if anyone is keen...

I should be getting a new computer some-time soon, hopefully one that dwarfs my old one....

But there we have it..Kazu's status is updated.

P.S.

I'm majorly cut at the fact there was a Lucky Star SOTW contest in my absense..because I have like..the biggest crush on Tsukasa....I don't think thats weird when you consider what my number 1 favourite character is...not just weird..but hot.

Kazu out.