Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

Yep that's what I do. Also I didn't think of it but using the word Virus isn't the best idea if you are giving out digital files, I actually haven't used any of them yet but I have it bookmarked incase I want to get something dual audio.

Yeah coalgirls do mostly bloated files which are good if you want to download and burn to a blu-ray disc because it keeps the great quality, Evangelion was like 12GB for the first movie.

Yep I know what you mean. First I've gotta get a BD RW drive then I'll have to get good at audio syncing then it'll be perfect. Eureka Seven, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Clannad: After Story are the examples of Japanese BD releases but only English DVD releases. The cost for the Japanese anime are just crazy, After Story is ¥46,508 ($606.39) which is just stupid who would seriously pay this much for anime.

Yep I could buy a TV and blu-ray player to play it on for the same price. The problem is it probably means that less people get anime but it's made up for it by charging more while in western countries more people own anime and pay less so it's like an equilibrium, with one draw back less people in Japan enjoy anime =(.