New Opening 08 and Ending 15?

Koby

Episode 180 premiered the new opening 08 and ending 15. I thought the OP was okay, and the ending was not bad either but what does everyone else think? As daemon of C-W said.. "I'm tired of them using the forehead-to-forehead pose. What's next? A kiss in the next opening?"

OP 08:

6XoNFaPOUMA

ED 15:

nGQND57pX2I

I really liked the opening except for a certain part where I thought you actually posted some kind of yaoi parody or something, but other than that it was great and as for the ending, usually Naruto impresses me with the openings and fails with the endings, but this time I really liked the ending to, it may be the only one I'll watch more than once.

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 180 premiered the new opening 08 and ending 15. I thought the OP was okay, and the ending was not bad either but what does everyone else think? As daemon of C-W said.. "I'm tired of them using the forehead-to-forehead pose. What's next? A kiss in the next opening?"

Hey, when i tried to watch your links It didn't work so I went to youtube and watched these

Naruto Shippuuden Opening 8

PXNua6WgqMw

Naruto Shippuuden Ending 15

627qV-H4egg

Anyways I agree with the "I'm tired of them using the forehead-to-forehead pose. What's next? A kiss in the next opening?". It is getting a little over rated.

BUT

For some reason I think I like the opening and ending. Has a nice ring to, and it is a little different from usual.

:) - just my own opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...