23 members have voted

1. 1. Winners of the first post?

• Round 1: Gundam Exia Wins!
    • Round 1: Shining Gundam Wins!
    • Round 1: Tie!
    • Round 2: Gundam 00-Raiser Wins!
    • Round 2: God Gundam Wins!
    • Round 2: Tie!

Alright, I'm not sure if "Versus Threads" are allowed, so I am willing to take this down as need by mods, but I want to hear who people think will win when pitting Mobile Suit vs. Mobile Suit. A popularity contest of sorts, but don't be afraid to reference a specs from the Gundam wikia.

So, here's a battle to get the ball rolling:

GF13-017NJ "Shining Gundam" vs. GN-001 "Gundam Exia"

Title: "Warrior Showdown: Hyper Mode Vs. Trans-Am Mode!"

Which leads to Round 2

GF13-017NJII "God Gundam" vs. GN-0000+GNR-010 "00 Raiser"

Title: "Close Quarters Combat: The Fist Meets the Sword!"

Gundam Fight All Set! Ready? GO!!!

I really like the 00 Gundam and the Burning Gundam. So it's tough to say. I haven't actually watched G Gundam yet as I was wanting to finish the original timeline series. Which reminds me I need to get to that soon. I have to start ZZ Gundam next.

Anyways in terms of pure destruction power I think Exia and 00 Raizer would win each of their fights against the others.

Heavy Arms vs. Gundam Exia

Oh, good one. Well while Heavyarms has the long range advantage with all the different rapid-fire weapons at it's disposal and its missile pods, it still relies primarily on old-school bullets and flak. Admittedly they are probably huge rounds, but against even the Exia's limited mid-range weaponry (his beam gun and beam vulcan) Exia would take close and mid-range easily. We've seen how minimal damage from bullet rounds are to a Gundam's armor. Plus, given its higher maneuverability I say it could close the distance and end up with two heavy arms lying on the ground.

I say Winner: Exia.

• 3 months later...

in all honesty any of the 00 gundams will win thire fights because the have those particals that shut off the major systems of the enime mobil suite so it seems kinda unfair to me

Alright, here's one:

The Wing Zero Gundam (not the Custom model from Endless Waltz) vs. the ZZ Gundam

wing zero it has the zero system that pretty much gives you the ability to see into the fucher