Hi ,Im still having restriction issues

Lupac10

According to the left of your post...

That would be the reason why, but you know this is a discussion board before it's a download board so just because you gain access to download doesn't mean you should completely forget about being an active poster of the community and make new friends. In fact we encourage every one to do so. Eventually we will start deleting or banning those who come, make 5 posts, and never be heard from again but only come here to grab downloads only. I may even end up putting some monthly or weekly posting limit where you have to get x amount of posts each week or month to download for that time period. It depends on what I decide based on activity and if I can obtain such a modification.

The rules of the forum are fairly simple and we are rather a lax forum that let lots of stuff slide, but we just get so many spammers coming to spam 5 posts that instead of being able to tell the real new members from the spammers everyone has just been banning anyone who seems suspicious on that end.

All I can say is hope you stick around and remain an active member of the community even once you get access to the downloads. Otherwise like many others the privilege may one day vanish.

thank you for the info and i do plan on staying for as long as i can just thought i had more than 5 post and again thank you.

I forgot to mention in my last post that any posts made in SeeD Hallway or Forum Games will not count towards your post count because they are easy to spam areas of the board. Everywhere else though will count.

@ Koby I tried to look at the Hulk Vs Thor and Hulk Vs Wolverine at the download index section but i cant seem to view its page. What do I need to access those pages?

Seems.. they weren't removed from the index when cartoons were moved to the premium section. To access the premium section you either have to be staff, be a donator, or contribute to the forum by being a really active member of the community and you will randomly be upgraded to crusader +

I'll have to go through the index I guess and remove stuff that was missed.