got homebrew? hacked psp system?

Punkjim420

hey anyone and everyone, just wondering. this is the gaming section so obviously we all like games. but do any of you have hacked systems? like psp or wii? i have psp and wii. it would be nice to start a discussion about it and possibly share knowledge with each other. i love playing games. but theres a few things about hacking i dont get so maybe somebody else knows? or maybe you have questions that i could possibly answer? anyways this seems like an interesting and fun way to pass my extra time. by the way. for those of you who know what it is, i have cfw 5.50 prometheus on psp. working on getting my wii hacked now. i just need to get super smash bros. brawl. that way i can run the hack mii installer. :dhh: btw piracy is illegal. you shouldnt download games unless you own them. =] (this is an anime site lol duhhr/ but just in case)

I wouldn't think this is something to be talked about on a public forum but ah well I know a very good PSP hacker but hacking always has it faults. The PSP can easily be broken during the hacking and never be able to be used again, $200 down the drain lol. Also it cannot be updated passed a certain point or it wont work anymore I believe. I don't like the PSP much myself so I didn't bother buying one to even think about getting it hacked.

hacking a PSP is something i can do in my sleep.

the process is pretty much simple. you need to upgrade the firmware from "official" to "custom"

of course, hacking a PSP-3000 is a bit tricky, since you have to get a ChickHEN homebrew on it but i'm confident that a permanent solution is just around the corner.

why else would they release PSPGO?