Shojo anime thanking you in advance

JanShigan

Ey guys and girls, I am searching for a good anime for my younger sister (14 years) and it has to be about highschool and everything that comes with it (example: good and bad boys, good and bad girls romance, learning wich is critical whole your life). Something wich she can learn from to ofcours and still fun. I hope the girls/womans can give me some good recommendations cause its an Shōjo genre so I think not much guys would know any ( I might be wrong though). Thanking you in advance Janshigan.

07-Ghost, Card Captor Sakura, D.N. Angel, Escaflowne, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Special A, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, and Vampire Knight are about the only shoujo that come to mind.

Some non-shoujo I'd recommend based on what you said would be Clannad, Kanon [2006], 5 Centimeters per Second, ef ~ a tale of memories, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Asu no Yoichi!, Chobits, DearS, Dragonaut the Resonance, Eureka Seven, Eden of the East, Inuyasha, Kiki's Delivery Service, Kyou no Go no Ni TV (Today in Class 5-2), Minami-ke, Spice and Wolf, The Place Promised in Our Early Days, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and Whisper of the Heart.

Thank you guys im sorry but can u tell me one anime thats good for my sister to start with cause she have'nt seen any so a good starter anime. thanking you in advance.

O_O ive seen shoujo makes me feel less manly :(

anyway:

Ouran High School Host Club

Special A

Clannad

Dont worry i aint a judge so...

Thank you guys im sorry but can u tell me one anime thats good for my sister to start with cause she have'nt seen any so a good starter anime. thanking you in advance.

I edited my post to add more.

Hmm.. I'd probably start a 14 year old girl wanting to watch anime with something like Kanon and Inuyasha.

Every girl I know who watches Anime is crazy about Inuyasha usually.