A thought about Ichigo's Condition just before his Third Fight with Grimmjow*Spoilers

SoheNExus

Given the juxtaposition of Orihime "healing" menoly (bring her back to life,) is it possible that Ichigo was accually killed by Ulquiorra. As well as second thought, the energy that slowed Orihime's healing, could it have been Ichigo's hollow spiritual pressure overpowering Orihime's. Just some random theories I thought I'd throw up for disscusion.

well to be fact he has died i think 3 times but Orihime keeps healing him as her abilities can reverse the effects of time so he has died but each time he like dies his mask kinda changes and he gets kinda stronger. but he did get killed by Ulquiorra

That's my theory, Ulquiorra possibly did kill him (not attempt to kill, succeed in killing) also Orihime does not reverse time but simply (if you can call it simply) "reject" what has occured. In time reversal, you are limited to the chain of events. For example, say Ichigo wanted to get rid of his Hollow. If Hatchi (vizard that uses bakudo during Ichigo's vizard training), then Ichigo would also lose his Shinigami powers as well, as he gained both Shinigami and Hollow powers at the same time. Orihime however, could remove the Hollow and leave his Shinigami powers intact. Also by death I mean, no pulse, not breathing, only time modification or Orhime (if say that it's the same thing read long rant above) could alter.

basically orihime has essentially the power of god her ability is simple she can reject the events of the body basically her power of healing is that she denies that anything exists she denies that grimmjows arm was cut off and burned so it came back she does not heal so much as she denies that the wound was ever there in the first place rejecting its existence and returning it to the way it was before its why aizen fears her power and wanted her under his control because she can reject the existence of the hogyoku and thus destroy it