Anyone, please ?

JanShigan

Hey people of kametsu forum. I've just finished Black lagoon and cant wait for season 3. So I want to kill some time with an anime fimiliar to Black lagoon (seinen). It has to do something with mercenaries (or assasins) in a modern time as we live in and lots of gun fights with strong female characters and realistic as possible with sometimes a good punch line (so not to silly).

I hope you guys can help me out, there are lots of anime to watch but dont want to waste time with an anime wich might not like cause I dont have so much free time ( 2 hours a day tops). And I'm sure there are a lot of people on this forum that can recommend me some good anime.

P.S. I am already strated gunslinger girl (It doesnt realy fit this description but I like it) and plan to watch Noir sometime.

Thanking you in advance.

I've have watched 460+ series, and I have to say, none of them came close to Black Lagoon in any term at all.

I think one that comes closest would be Darker than Black but then with the whole Contractor's thing etc.. it doesn't really have the realistic thing going for it, but it's still good. Not as great as Black Lagoon though.

Dude, you've basically asked us for the perfect anime lol like Koby said, Darker than Black is great and there's also madlax which has mercenaries, guns, big boobs which are never really capitalized on unfortunately but they're there, you may have to give it a few eps before it really gets interesting though.

Wow, as already noted thats a tall order to fill...if you excuse the "modern time" I may recommend burst angel (but no where near in the same league as black lagoon) or chrono crusade (but that has a lot more supernatural elements to it)...aside from that id say go with madlax as idl12 recommended

Thank you guys so much for your help. Ill watch them all i have seen some reviews and sounded intersting (espacialy Gantz). I already downloaded Requiem for the Phantom 26 eps in high qal so i think ill start with that one since i already have it all. A friend of mine suggested Ghost in the shell to not that it fits corectly but it has to do with some organization running they own politics (outside the law) for they own benefits, but i am sorry if my question for recommendations gave you a headache. When i finished Black Lagoon i whas hoping that there would be more animes like this so thats why I ordered this tall recommendation. But as i already said thank you guys for helping me, and ill give all your recommendations a shot and im already sure that ill will liked them.

Fingers crossed for Black Lagoon S3 ( we need to learn more of Ducht's background :o ).

Yeah i have seen it, also the specials. I am now watching Phantom requiem imo an masterpiece like deathnote although the theme are not similar but they have something i cant describe, artwork is very good and the music used in those 2 series is just epic. Is Darker than black S2 dubbed yet cause i have seen the first one dub and want to be consistent.