hello every one

sharoki

hello. nice to meet you. enjoy your stay at the forums.

as for naruto shippuden, i think even the manga is far from finished right now so the anime will definitely take some time to end, maybe 2 years, if we're lucky.

keep in mind that you need a minimum of 5 posts to access the anime downloads section posts in the seed hallway and forum games do not count as it is easy to spam there.

also, do not double post.

most of the people here are nice and feel free to ask any questions by posting a message at my wall.

Welcome to the Forums!

It's nice to meet you too. Hope you find something you enjoy. If you want to Rp or want to learn come take a peak inside Alexandria Inn.

Come check out our current Roleplay games, Agarsia and Incendia Mystery.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Please try not to spam.

Were all friendly and here to help.

Empathy, Rp staff.

Welcome to Kametsu Sharoki, as the one above me said, if you have any questions feel free to ask any of us via a pm or message on our wall and don't spam!!! Also it's been a long time since I"ve posted a welcome joke due to fact that have not been stealing hearing any but(drumrolls)

So a truck falls into a ditch, no amount of cranes or man power can remove it, but then! all of a sudden a newspaper photographer takes it out!! (burst out in spontaneous laughter to the point where froth sprays out of mouth.)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...