Upcoming optimization/maintenance work

Nekone

Heads up to everyone,

During the course of the next week or so, I will be tweaking and testing some things on the server backend - mainly to optimize it for resource usage but also to see if I can't speed it up a little bit more. This activity will be done sporadically, not consecutively, and could possibly result in periods of time where the site slows down or perhaps even goes unavailable briefly from time to time. There will also be a time where I'll carry out the usual slew of regular backend software updates.

• Date(s): Between July 6th, 2020 and July 16th, 2020
  • Time(s): Sporadically, for an hour or two at a time. No actual set specific times.
  • For: Backend adjustments/tweaking+testing, software updates and adjustments.
  • Downtime: None expected, but could be brief periods of slowness and/or brief moments of unreachability.

Rest assured that, at any point I'm carrying out work on the site, I will be available to fix any errors that occur quickly. Most people probably won't notice much going on at any point - this is just to make everyone aware in case you do.

Thanks for your understanding!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Koby unpinned this topic