Deca-Dence, Coming to FUNimation this Summer

Koby

Director Yuzuru Tachikawa (Mob Psycho 100, Death Parade) and KADOKAWA are bringing their latest original series, DECA-DENCE, to FUNimation as part of the Summer 2020 anime season!

Set in a world where all of humanity lives on a giant moving fortress, this series follows the fight against a legion of treacherous kaiju!

From Studio NUT (Saga of Tanya the Evil), DECA-DENCE crew includes series composer Hiroshi Seko (Banana Fish, Vinland Saga) and character designer Shinichi Kurita (Death Parade, Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV).

Studio NUT produced its first anime project Youjo Senki (The Saga of Tanya the Evil) in 2017—an adaptation of Carlo Zen's fantasy military light novel of the same title. The studio also collaborated with Production I.G and Revoroot on FLCL Alternative last year.

Official Teaser

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Beave said:

I saw that one on MAL and is on my Plan To Watch List for the summer season.

This anime is looking interesting.

Saga of Tanya looked great even if it was native resolution of 720p. Death Parade was excellent too. Mob Psycho 100 I haven't watched but everyone seems to generally praise it. So lots of reasons to suggest that this would be a good watch, on top of the synopsis or what little we do know about it seemingly being right up my alley... thus I'm definitely going to be checking it out.

• Like 2