'Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna' Announces More Cast

Koby

The official website for Toei Animation's Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna announced more cast members on Sunday. The character designs are grown-up versions of the character designs used in Digimon Adventure 02. The film will open in Japan on February 21, 2020.

R7wsfwE.png

Cast
Iori Hida: Yoshitaka Yamaya (Isshuukan Friends.)
Daisuke Motomiya: Fukujuurou Katayama (Ping Pong the Animation)
Ken Ichijouji: Arthur Lounsbery (Starmyu)
Miyako Inoue: Ayaka Asai (Hibike! Euphonium)

In addition, Megumi Urawa, Junko Noda, Naozumi Takahashi, Kouichi Toochika, will each reprise their roles as Armadimon, V-Mon, Wormmon, and Hawkmon, respectively.

Tomohisa Taguchi (Persona 3 the Movie 4: Winter of Rebirth) is directing the anime at Yumeta Company. Seiji Tachikawa (Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series) is chief animation director and Akatsuki Yamatoya (Gintama Movie 2: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare) is handling the screenplay.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna commemorates the 20th anniversary of Toei Animation's Digimon franchise. The company teases that this film is "the last" of Taichi and Agumon's story.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, anifan said:

I am so looking forward to this. Hope it doesn't disappoint like Tri did... Then again... many people really liked Tri so I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

I didn't really like tri either tbh. I don't really have much hope for this because of that, but I'll remain optimistic.