Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime to Air With English Dub on Toonami

Koby

2mKSQcg.jpgAniplex of America announced at its Anime Expo panel on Thursday that the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba television anime will premiere with an English dub on Adult Swim's Toonami block sometime Fall 2019.

Aniplex of America also announced the following home video release dates:

• Kill la Kill Complete Blu-ray Disc Box Set: December 24
  • Fate/Zero Complete Blu-ray Disc Box Set: October 29
  • Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II. lost butterfly Limited and Standard Edition Blu-ray Disc: November 19
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Complete Blu-ray Disc Box Set: November 19
  • I want to eat your pancreas Blu-ray Disc: October 29

The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba anime adapts Koyoharu Gotouge's manga of the same title. The anime premiered on April 6, and Aniplex of America licensed the series. The show is streaming on Hulu, Crunchyroll, and FunimationNOW.

Haruo Sotozaki (Tales of Zestiria the X, Tales of Symphonia the Animation) is directing the anime at ufotable (Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai, Katsugeki: Touken Ranbu). ufotable is also credited for the scripts. Akira Matsushima (Maria Watches Over Us, Tales of Zestiria the X) is the character designer, with Miyuki Sato, Yōko Kajiyama, and Mika Kikuchi serving as sub-character designers. Yuki Kajiura (Sword Art Online, Fate/Zero, Madoka Magica) and Gō Shiina (Tales of Zestiria the X, Juni Taisen: Zodiac War, God Eater) are composing the music. Hikaru Kondo is producing the series.

The anime will have 26 episodes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, CardGames said:

Okay. I guess I'll just have to watch it and see if I like it. 😓

It couldn't possibly go like The Promised Neverland I'm sure

Promised Neverland was fantastic (8/10 in my book). Had me hooked from ep1 till the end. Only complaint was that a lot was cut out to make it fit 12 eps, but I'm highly looking forward to season 2, which has already been green-lit!