Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018 Netflix TV Series)

Koby

758cyBo.jpg

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, starring Kiernan Shipka, imagines the origin and adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch as a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror, the occult and, of course, witchcraft. Tonally in the vein of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist, this adaptation finds Sabrina wrestling to reconcile her dual nature - half-witch, half-mortal - while standing against the evil forces that threaten her, her family and the daylight world humans inhabit. Riverdale showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who also serves as chief creative officer of Archie Comics, penned the script for the series. Aguirre-Sacasa executive produces alongside Riverdale collaborators Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, Archie Comics CEO Jon Goldwater and Lee Toland Krieger. The drama hails from Warner Bros. Television-based Berlanti Productions. Cast includes: Kiernan Shipka, Miranda Otto, Lucy Davis, Ross Lynch, Michelle Gomez, Chance Perdomo, Jaz Sinclair, Richard Coyle, Tati Gabrielle, Adeline Rudolph, Abigail Cowen, Lachlan Watson and Bronson Pinchot.

PRINCIPAL CAST INFORMATION:
· Bronson Pinchot as George Hawthorne
· Chance Perdomo as Ambrose Spellman
· Jaz Sinclair as Rosalind Walker
· Kiernan Shipka as Sabrina Spellman
· Lucy Davis as Hilda Spellman
· Michelle Gomez as Mary Wardell
· Miranda Otto as Zelda Spellman
· Richard Coyle as Father Blackwood
· Ross Lynch as Harvey Kinkle
· Tati Gabrielle as Prudence

CREW INFORMATION:
· Greg Berlanti as EP
· Jon Goldwater as EP
· Lee Toland Krieger as EP/DIR (Pilot)
· Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa as CRTR/EP
· Sarah Schechter as EP

It's a wicked world out there, and Sabrina is brewing up trouble. Sabrina struggles to find the balance between her place in the mortal world and her new darker side. New challenges await Sabrina in Part 2, including having to choose between the familiar mortal Harvey Kinkle, and the sexy warlock Nicholas Scratch. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina continues April 5. Starring Kiernan Shipka.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Well this has potential ( I never wtach the trailers anymore ) . Hope it isn't a boring soap opera , with a little bit of cheap horror here and there . Looking forward for this one , hope it will be enjoyable but with WB  , you never know ...

11 episodes are already out if you wanna check it out. 10 came out in like October, then a Christmas ep came out in December or something... and now I think 9 episodes are coming out in "Part 2" on April 5th.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Koby said:

11 episodes are already out if you wanna check it out. 10 came out in like October, then a Christmas ep came out in December or something... and now I think 9 episodes are coming out in "Part 2" on April 5th.

Thanks for the information @Koby , I will surely check it out . I watched the series with Mellisa Joan Hart in the '90 . Clearly this is another thing . Anyway hope to be at least on the same level as Grimm .