I've returned from the Shadow Realm

CardGames

Well... this is awkward.

Uh... hi guys!! I'm back!! 😮

I've returned from the Shadow Realm. I suppose I've technically been a member of this forum since 2010. However... things happened and let's just leave it at that okay? 😉

Don't ask what the Shadow Realm is like. You don't want to know. Just take my word for it okay? 😅

So I guess I'll 'reintroduce' myself.

I've been an anime fan for a long time time. I honestly don't remember when I started watching anime anymore. lol. I believe my first one was Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z and it just sort of 'exploded' from there I guess.

If you want a whole list... it's too long. I have a MAL account as well and it's in my profile. If you want to know that badly just look there (yes I'm that lazy) 🙃

I mostly preferred english dubbed anime. However I have watched some animes english subbed. Only when I have had no choice because the whole anime wasn't dubbed. Some examples being Prince of Tennis, Marchen Awakens Romance, and the un-dubbed episodes from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX but I mostly preferred dubbed anime and that's what I mostly stick to. Sorry? 😅

I also like video games. RPGs mostly like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, .hack, etc. But I like other stuff like Pokemon, Digimon, Yo Kai Watch, Kirby, Sonic, etc. You should be able to click the image in my signature to see what games I've played I think? Also I've discovered PS4 Broadcasting and kind of stream now so if you want a link to that as well just ask me I guess.

I read manga too but I don't like to because I prefer watching anime but I do it because I have no choice. Mostly because most animes don't cover the entire manga. That should be in my MAL information in my profile as well. But I've read stuff like Deadman Wonderland, Akame Ga Kill, Elfen Lied, Ghost Hunt, and many more. Nabari no Ou is next on my 'to read' list after re-watching the anime of course.

Not sure what else to say as I don't want to make this too long. lol.

What has happened since I've been in the Shadow Realm? Well I've gotten 3 Associates Degrees from three separate colleges. My most recent one was a Paralegal degree. I've been searching for 3+ years now for a paralegal job and I've still yet to find one. Most require experience but I can't get experience unless someone gives me a chance. It's a bad vicious cycle. 😓

Oh... and I had to have surgery because my appendix was cancerous. I'm wish I was joking. But I'm not. It was picked up because one of my doctors wanted to scan me for aneurysms because my dad had a history of it and it was picked up during that scan. It was a good thing it was because my doctor told me it would have literally killed me if I let it linger long enough. So that doctor pretty much technically saved my life. But I don't think this technically makes me a cancer survivor because it was a rare type that was easily fixable. The only problem with that was that I spent an entire week in the hospital. Yeah... that was HELL ON EARTH. No other way to describe it. 😭

No only that but to get rid of the cancerous appendix I had to have chemotherapy during the surgery which shot my immune system so when I went back to work after my surgery recovery I caught some sort of stomach virus from my workplace and just could not get rid of it. I had the disease for a month or two. This pretty resulted in another week in the hospital. 😰

I ended up having to go on some kind of nutrition IV thing (TPN I think I can't remember anymore it was too long ago now lol) because I wasn't eating and I was losing too much weight. The good news is that after this I finally recovered permanently and have been fine ever since.

So... yeah that's all that's pretty much all that's been happening to me. I guess if you have any specific questions for me feel free to ask. lol.

As for recent anime I really like. 3 words. MY. HERO. ACADEMIA. PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

I liked Tokyo Ghoul, Mob Psycho 100 is pretty good and Megalo Box has had a good start as well. Dragon Ball Super gets too much negative criticism though IMO. It's pretty decent if you ask me. There's also Naruto/Naruto Shippuden as well. I want to watch Boruto but... spoilers... so... 😞

Okay I think I've said enough. lol. If you have any questions ask me and I'll try my best to answer them. 😅

• Like 1