Boomerang USA Streaming Service To Launch On The VRV Streaming Platform On 13th November 2018

DigiPokeMon

Classic animation streaming service – Boomerang owned by Turner and Warner Bros. (within AT&T’s WarnerMedia group) will be launching on the multi-service streaming platform – VRV on Tuesday 13th November. VRV is also owned by WarnerMedia, via Otter Media and via its subsidiary – Ellation, Otter Media became fully owned by WarnerMedia in August 2018.

VRV users will be able to subscribe to Boomerang for $4.99 per month or to VRV’s complete collection of streaming services — including Boomerang, Ellation’s Crunchyroll, Nickelodeon’s NickSplat, Otter Media’s Rooster Teeth and six other services for only $9.99 per month.

The Boomerang streaming service has a library of more than 3,000 cartoons featuring productions from Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros. Animation, Cartoon Network Studios and MGM, including Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, The Jetsons, and The Flintstones. Boomerang is also home to new animated shows such as Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz, Wacky Races, Bunnicula and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Boomerang has also recently announced that the new Care Bears animated series – Care Bears: Unlock the Magic will be joining the service, and also a remastered version of the Garfield and Friends animated series.

Ever since the AT&T takeover of Time Warner (now WarnerMedia) in June, the company have been heavily restructuring their digital streaming businesses. As a result of the takeover, the Korean, Chinese and Japanese entertainment streaming service – DramaFever closed on 19th October, with Turner Classic Movies streaming service – FilmStruck also due to close on the 29th November. Despite these closures, WarnerMedia has promised that they will launch a streaming service in the fourth quarter of 2019 that will feature the company’s films, television series, documentaries and animation all in one place.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 12:46 AM, DigiPokeMon said:

I wonder if in time DC Universe will be added to VRV as well 

I am also hoping VRV will be offically be available in Australia as well soon. At the moment I am using smartdnsproxy to access it unoffically

It'd be great if they do include DC Universe in it.

As for me, the inclusion of Boomerang is both GREAT and...a bummer, since I already have a membership for the two of them, but the good thing is that VRV is extremely easy to rip, (and I mean, REALLY easy), and also, VRV uses a greater Bitrate than the Boomerang site, meaning that shows will be easier to rip and in better quality than the original itself, (how ironic Lol).

Overall, it's a very good decision from Warner, and the price IMO is absolutely great!

• Like 1