Huge Update For Dragon Ball Fans

cloud1414

Anyone who plays Raging Blast and will be playing Raging Blast 2.

Remake of Dragonball Famicom OVA

Early this morning, Bandai Namco Games sent out a press release announcing that the upcoming 30 minute animation remake of the DragonBall Z Famicom game, "Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans", will be included in Raging Blast 2 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is being re-titled "Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans" and is a complete remake of the original, using modern animation techniques. The games official site has also been updated with the information, which coincidentally showcases many of the original character designs that first gave us the idea that the game was being remade. It's funny how that stuff happens.

ONvJqLo4dQ0

Source: Bandai Namco and Youtube

----------------------------

New Characters Confirmed in Raging Blast 2

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/512/dbz-raging-blast.jpg

A new scan from V-Jump magazine confirms Pikkon, Future Adult Gohan, Android 17, and Nail as playable characters in Namco Bandai Games and Spike’s Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2!

Source: Saiyan Island

----------------------------

New Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 Trailer

A brand new trailer of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 has been recently released! The trailer features a host of characters such as Goku, Frieza, Future Gohan, Pikkon, Vegeto, Trunks, Cell, and Buu battling it out on Namek, HFIL, West City, and more!

LPjdMUpp6T4

Music is awesome and the graphics are so much better then the first >:3

Source: Saiyan Island

Hmmm. Now I'm torn between this and Storm 2. At first Storm 2 I was looking forward to more with the addition of so many cool characters, but the more I see of Raging Blast 2 the more I love it. The art direction made a good call and beefed up the graphics with an awesome look, they're adding some cool new stages, and bringing back one of my favorite characters: Future Gohan and Pikkon. But they seem to still be using the same animations/movesets they had from Tenkaichi 3!

Still waiting for the announcement of my all-time favorite DBZ character: Ultimate Gohan (Elder Kai Unlock Ability Gohan or Mystic or Adult or whatever).