What would you suggest?

CAM182

Hey there,

I'm looking for any good anime series out there which would suit me. And it would help if I could get some recommendations. The anime shows which I've enjoyed so far are Fullmetal Alchemist (both brotherhood and original), Soul Eater, Claymore, Darker than Black, Death note, all studio Ghibli, and recently High School of the dead. I'm also looking for something appropriate for my girlfriend so nothing too sexual. Shes into the same stuff, and her favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist.

Please help. It would make a great nerdy date :D

yeah wat animenerd99 said you should move your post just sayin and i would suggests

gundum

Durarara!!!

eruka 7

trinity blood

ghost in the shell

when they cry

bleach

wolf rains

case closed

fariy tail

naruto

hell girl

lupin the third

cowboy beepboop

samurai x

um..um..

wow it's hard to think nowO.o

i think i just typed randomly oh well hope this helps CAM182 =3

try some of these.

Bleach

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden(after watching just a little bit of Naruto of course)

PaniPoni Dash

Gurran Lagann

any Gundams (my fav are Gundam Wing and 00)

i hear Air Gear is rly good.

Gantz

samurai7 (EPIC)

Cowboy bebop

FLCL(this might your best bet, its short sweet, and rly awesome)

also if u happen to be a gamer and have played the Halo games u should check out Halo Legends. its only 8eps but the ending ep is sweet.

i think thats all for now... if u need anymore u can always drop by and leave me a comment xD bye hope this helps ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

If you liked Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist, I would then highly recommend Kurokami. Unlike other anime the fight scenes actually seem legit because they appear to be modelled after various kinds of martial arts. The setting is definitely unique and they set it up so well that you can understand everything. Characters are vibrant, refreshing and well developed as well.

• 1 month later...