Are magazine scans allowed in Entertainment section?

Chris1445

I've recently been scanning my collection of Nickelodeon Magazines from the late 90s/early 2000s for archival purposes, since good scans of them are very scarce and hard to find online. I want to share them with the community here, but i'm not sure where to exactly post them. I see that the Entertainment section allows for the discussion of magazines, but it seems like that the forum is just for discussion, but not really for link sharing. So is Entertainment acceptable for it, or is there someplace else for them?

2 hours ago, Chris22558 said:

I've recently been scanning my collection of Nickelodeon Magazines from the late 90s/early 2000s for archival purposes, since good scans of them are very scarce and hard to find online. I want to share them with the community here, but i'm not sure where to exactly post them. I see that the Entertainment section allows for the discussion of magazines, but it seems like that the forum is just for discussion, but not really for link sharing. So is Entertainment acceptable for it, or is there someplace else for them?

The VIP section has a subforum which allows comics and manga uploads. However, that particular section is behind a more strict membership policy (as the name would imply) before someone can even access it. As far as the scans, we don't have any particular rules set in place as to what goes there, aside from what the title of the subforum would obviously suggest: comics and manga. Access to the section is limited by way of how much you are active on the site and participating in topic discussions.

I would say no scans as of right now. And as you already assumed, the Entertainment section is not used for link sharing.

Edited by NeutralHatred

• 3 weeks later...