Thougts and comments on the rumors of the PSP2

Venom1561

i'm fine with it. I don't want my handheld to be shit for the sake of it being portable and cool looking. I was a big fan of that thing that was an actual ps2 to go that looked like a giant brick. give me all my ps2 classics to go. I LIKE where this is going. Thank you for brightening my day.

I like it. Finally a right analogue for shooters. Now as long as you put a UMD drive in it It'll be perfect. That PSP Go shit was just stupid. And by that I mean I wanna line up everybody who approved of the idea and bitchslap 'em one by one.

• 2 weeks later...
I like it. Finally a right analogue for shooters. Now as long as you put a UMD drive in it It'll be perfect. That PSP Go shit was just stupid. And by that I mean I wanna line up everybody who approved of the idea and bitchslap 'em one by one.

From what I been hearing Sony is sticking with the no mud system sorry man I also agree that the wireless game downloading is stupid and just a load of bullshit was exited of the new ps2 but since hearing this it's been thing more than a let down:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• 5 months later...

First of all, that is not the officially announced image of the PSP2, aka NGP. Second, for the person who asked about the UMD, it is supposed to have a cartridge system instead of a UMD, but it will also have full access to the PSN. I don't think it has to right and left shoulder buttons, so it would still be far from being similar to the PS3 and other PS consoles (not hanhelds), until it gets 2 right and left shoulder buttons. In the end, it would be better to not get your hopes up now and wait for a game convention that covers it, at least.