ps3 or 360

frail213

its hard man, i mean im rly a sony fan but i bought my 360 before i got my ps3 and wii. as of right now ive bought 3 360's and none of them ever got the rrod. i play both my xbox and ps3 about the same, but i use my ps3 for so much more then the xbox ever could do for me lol... like downloading movies from the net(not buying them in the psn store) and getting anime xD... so for me its PS3.... but i have all 3 so idc much ^_^

I agree with snake.My personal would be PS3.Also PS3 is going to have lots of game on september through December.

dood get me a psn tag like that, every time i try to get it i end up with some douchy europe acc...(not meant to me rude sorry) i have be able to log in to the usa PSN site but i can never get my sig to work on here idk why... can u help me? oh and i also forgot to say that i like playing online on xbox more then ps3 cuz u can privit chat and party chat with only the ppl u want to xD

playstations are all i've ever had but I'd love a 360 right now. i always wanted to play dead rising, see what all they hype about halo and gears of war is, mass effect kinda looks lame but still I'd love to try it, the original condemned, alan wake....

definately ps3 you can actually use the hard drive unlike my 360's 120gig waste of space

i wouldn't say the xbox's hdd is a waste of space, i use to have a 120 gig with only like 30gigs left. i later bought a new 360 (FFXIII Ed) that upgraded my hdd to a 250gig. i use the 360s space for game installs, video game trailers, and lots of DLC i bought over the years, and music lol. my ps3 on the other hand, it can have pics, videos, music. and game installs that u cant avoid. i have 6gigs on my ps3 left, i got pics and videos on it. a few games that i still play i leave installed, but what takes up all my space is my videos. full animes like FMA,FMAB,Gurran Lagann. Gundam00 and one or two others plus a bunch of AMVs xD... so i guess what im trying to say is that both systems have there own perks and faults. it just matters on how u use them. CAM182 about the motion controllers i hate them, i have a wii and i cant play it for very long be4 i get bored. ps3 and xbox just annoy me cuz there starting to use it seeing how there being out sold by the wii lol... PS3 doesn't bug me as much for games like KZ2 and later KZ3 cuz they use it for stuff like planting a mine on a wall or door, rly just the simple stuff... ok i think i rambled to much about this, sorry guys ill rap it up. simply put, what kind of gamer are you? a hardcore FPS and online junky? go with xbox360, or are u a RPG/multi media person go with ps3.