Need help finding new anime

Vael

Just as the title says I just finished watching Ranma 1/2 found the whole concept interesting but didn't like the presentation as much as it could have been. Anyway back on topic here's a list of anime that I've watched and what I personally thought of it Ps. not good at putting thought to paper without extensive thinking so sorry if it doesn't make sense:

Azumanga Daioh (man that's a weird anime, funny though)

Baccano (AWESOME loved it to bits favorite anime of all time, to me everything is perfect I might upload it if you guys don't have it)

Black Lagoon (second favorite mainly for the action and gang references)

Black Blood brothers (it was pretty good could have done better not saying it's bad or anything)

Chrono crusade (HATED the 2 main characters, loved the story)

Cowboy Bebop (it was alright certainly not in my top anime list)

DN Angel (I thought it was great, I liked it as much as Cowboy Bebop personally Concept, story and characters were great)

Darker than Black (personally in my top 5 I really like the characters and the presentation though I thought some of the characters were wasted and unnecessary)

Death Note ( I like it because of the mystery presented to L and how it's right in front of him he just needs to prove it, I also like how the power isn't over kill with the ability to blow up the world or something)

Devil May Cry (love it's ability to make every sub story matter to the final story, the end I found a little short though)

Elfen leid (It’s been a while since I’ve seen this so I don’t remember much about it)

Es otherwise (story was AWESOME so were the characters)

Full metal Alchemist (awesome action and awesome story full of laughs and dramas Perfect in my opinion)

Full Metal Panic (It's not bad but I wouldn't say it's good either, main character is awesome but that's it)

Fruits basket (concept and Characters were Awesome WAY to sappy though)

Ghost Hunt (Awesome good character range with different personalities that clash and work really well together, the investigative side of it is really well presented works well with the supernatural theme)

Gundam 00 (first mecha that I’ve actually appreciated everything about it was awesome I found)

Hell Girl (the individual story thing doesn't usually do it for me but this is an exception due to the 2 main side characters that created the background continual story, these 2 created a sort of curiosity that I really couldn't resist)

Hellsing (certainly in my top 10 the presentation of vampire is unique and traditional at the same time, going out in the day hurts like a bitch so does a silver bullet usually stings a bit as well)

Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya (really imaginative and unique story and charters a very engaging anime if it catches your attention long enough)

Moon Phase ( was interesting at first but it seems that the bait fell of the hook just lost interest after a while)

murder princess (cant remember much about it)

Ouran High school host club (hilarious the concept is hilarious and the characters really gelled together, well I really liked it)

Orphan ( in my top 5 I don’t think they could have done better story characters and character interaction with back story everything just worked for me)

Orphen Revenge (Disappointment, terrible, crap, should never have seen the light of day)

Ranma 1/2

Shuffle (Hilarious I really liked the comedy and drama mix, I liked it how each character had their upside and their downside)

Soltey Rei (character variety was good and kept the anime interesting ending I personally found interesting and satisfying, I found it was a good light hearted fun anime with a lot of good laughs)

Vampire Knight (I really like the conspiracies behind the school and the first bloods with the added vampire hunter added into the mix and a bit of romance which I really like by the way)

witchblade (Really liked it Found it was awesome)

so with this information what anime would you suggest

• 2 weeks later...