A nice little intro

O_Aniki

Hello there everybody on Kametsu,

I'm niki, but as this nik is almost always already taken I decided to prepend O_A making it O_Aniki a few years back.

As I originate from Germany and never got around learning decent english I beg your pardon if I'm uncomprehensive at times.

I started getting interested in anime some 14 years ago (more or less) and since then have watch a lot of diferent shows.

That's why I can't really decide which are in the top 5 and which are not. But none the less a few favorites of mine:

Sword Art Online , Berserk , Love Hina , Neon Genesis Evangelion , Scryed , Those Who Hunt Elves , REcord of Lodoss War , El Hazard and many many more.

Over the Years I have watched more than 1000 (yes, thousand no typo) anime series, movies, ova und co. and only seldomly were there anything real bad amongst them.

In the Past I also read a few selected manga, like Bersek and Angel Sanctuary but as i hadn't always much time I stopped doing so after a few years.

Gaming is a thing of its own.

In recent years I have gotten hooked on Paradox Titles like Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis and of course Blizzard's Diablo and Wargaming's World of Tanks.

But through all my years in front of a PC I have always liked strategy and development games.

At the moment I'm improving my education at university, studying informatics in bachelor.

I stumbled upon Kametsu on some Nyaa-posts of members releasing stuff and afterwards hung around kametsu irc-channel for about 2 years.

I just thought it would be polite to officially say hello to the comunity.

greetings and a good time

niki