Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samue1

Any Suggestions for Downloading / Uploading Sites?

6 posts in this topic

The title above...

I know MEGA has the most storage limit out there but it restricts with the bandwidth. Do you guys know of any sites which doesn't take down files when it has DMCA copyright report.

I just recently came into contact with a site called KumpulBagi, while browsing a site for games. Apparently, links posted there last the longest of almost any file host for illegal downloads. The only thing is, you have to have an account in order to use it for uploading or downloading. Otherwise, most people use Google Drive when not using Mega..

Hmmm... That site looks like the files are shared publicly. Not "Those who have access to the link may view the files".

Looking to download dragon ball super dubbed with no water marks any suggestions?

On 10/2/2017 at 5:01 PM, Samue1 said:

The title above...

I know MEGA has the most storage limit out there but it restricts with the bandwidth. Do you guys know of any sites which doesn't take down files when it has DMCA copyright report.

I personally like mega. You just need to pay five dollars for a premium account.