Help me with English subtitles for dr.slump arale chan

Guillermo31

Sorry man, I don't know the rules to this site and the first post I did with the link was deleted and the second post with just my group's name was deleted and then I was warned so I don't know how much I can tell you. My group has done 60 episodes so far of Dr. Slump and Arale-chan subbed in English, please google us but no need to contact us, we plan on continuing to sub the series. I just wanted to help a possible future fan so you'll know that some subs already exist, but the rules here may not want me to talk about such things.

On 9/6/2017 at 10:15 PM, sebubibinman said:

Sorry man, I don't know the rules to this site and the first post I did with the link was deleted and the second post with just my group's name was deleted and then I was warned so I don't know how much I can tell you. My group has done 60 episodes so far of Dr. Slump and Arale-chan subbed in English, please google us but no need to contact us, we plan on continuing to sub the series. I just wanted to help a possible future fan so you'll know that some subs already exist, but the rules here may not want me to talk about such things.

thanks for sharing. i would DM @Guillermo31 just to keep it kosher