Hello from Germany

schmutzbrust

Hi :)

just found your Site and saw a few very nice things... Looking forward to use some of your stuff as video source and dub it with german Voice. Sadly many Cartoons never came out here in good quality. Most of them got only a VHS release. :/

Greeting

Edited by schmutzbrust

I like the good old stuff like all the Looney Toons / Warner Cartoons and so on. We got almost all of the Disney Stuff, but Warner ect. ? Nope :/  So i'm farming old tapes and try to get a good Video source from the us. Some TV Series seem hard to get, even in oversea. Would love to have Chipmunks or Jetsons in a decent quality. :/

4 minutes ago, schmutzbrust said:

I like the good old stuff like all the Looney Toons / Warner Cartoons and so on. We got almost all of the Disney Stuff, but Warner ect. ? Nope :/  So i'm farming old tapes and try to get a good Video source from the us. Some TV Series seem hard to get, even in oversea. Would love to have Chipmunks or Jetsons in a decent quality. :/

I hope you find what you need here. What exactly are you planing to do? Dual German/English remuxes? I'd be interested in what you churn out. 

Edited by EljayFlintok