anime games

avilla13

Seems like anime-based games have been getting good lately. Well, with every good one there are more bad-ones (like the One Piece games), but now we're getting some blockbuster games with lots of followers.

Hopefully a Hollywood-movie based game will actually turn out good one of these days.

yup. so far. every anime-related movie/game hollywood has ever made has turned out shit.

you need examples, check out these:-

Dragon Ball : Evolution - is the same as DBZ Shin Budokai, only the animation is sloppier and gameplay is crap.

Transformers - the internet has THOUSANDS of flash games based off this anime, yet the one based of the movies was NOTHING compared to all those.

i'll post more if they come to mind.

I want them to make a Yu-Gi-Oh! game for the PS3! I'd love to be able to play through all 3 time periods (yu-gi-oh, GX and the newish 5 D's!). I'd also love the opportunity to battle other players from around the world!

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force is set to release on the PSP soon. maybe you challenge other players from there.