Everyday Life with Monster Girls [AOmundson]

So I just found out that the Kametsui release for Everyday Life with Monster Girls (Monster Musume) may be stalled for the moment. I was wondering how does this release fair so as to tide me over until the Kametsu release

https://animetorrents.me/torrent-details.php?torid=27985

It uses the same sources as the Kametsu release might and there seem to be some audio sync issues which i think can be easily corrected besides those is this release worth checking out

AE1Wahu.png

Edited by manc4life

Quite good, but there's a few differences.

• Kametsu will be using Beatrice-Raws 1080p encode, which proved to look better than Sallysubs encode (better detail preservation, less grain, etc).
  • The Sallysubs release was lacking a few chapters in various episodes. Kametsu will have complete chapters.
  • The original Sallysubs dialogue/KFX/signs & songs contains a lot of issues and mistakes. We'll be fixing these as best we can (or rather, based god Etzimal will).
  • The Sallysubs 1080p set (eps 1-12) is 27.6 GB while Beatrice-Raws is only 13.5 GB.*
  • (I'm not on AnimeTorrents so I can't check the release you mentioned, but) Kametsu will provide both 720p and 1080p releases.
  • No audio desyncs in Kametsu release (atleast not that I know of). I synced the ENG audio for the 1080p version myself and from what I can tell the streams are fine and line up perfectly after applying a negative delay. Could you name the episode at which a desync occurs in the release mentioned above?

Hope it helps!

The Kametsu release is very much active and being worked on (though it may take a while nonetheless). Sheet just needs to be updated. Etzimal is still looking into the video source for the 720p release so that's unknown for now. But 1080p will be using Beatrice-Raws - for sure.

*Normally file sizes aren't too important since we aim for best quality releases, but I felt like it was worth mentioning since Beatrice-Raws has a better encode anyways.

Edited by Scyrous
  • Like 2

This more than helps thank you @Scyrous and glad to hear the Kametsu release is still active I will wait for it. I saw it on the spread sheet so i figured it was stalled. 

And as for the sync error in the above mentioned release it was the first episode, i didn't download the full set cause i was hoping someone here might eventually do it.