Cast and Additional Staff for 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis' Announced

Koby

The official website for previously announced Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis has revealed cast and additional staff for the upcoming series. All six episodes of the net anime will stream exclusively on the Gundam Fan Club app every two weeks beginning June 23. Each episode will run for three minutes, with the exception of the last episode running for eight minutes. The first episode will be delivered free of charge on the Gundam Fan Club app, Gundam Info, Yatate Bunko's official website, Bandai Channel, and YouTube.

AHmM7nT.jpgCast
Arlette Almage: Risa Shimizu (Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis)
Dunton Hyleg: Shuuhei Sakaguchi (Yakitate!! Japan)
Mehmet Merka: Daisuke Ono (Gugure! Kokkuri-san)
Quentin Fermo: Toshiki Masuda (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV))

Staff
Script, Character Design, Mechanical Design, Animation Director: Se Jun Kim (Gundam Build Fighters Key Animation)
Original Mechanical Design: Kunio Ookawara (Mobile Suit Gundam)
Color Design: Nagisa Abe (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin)
Director of Photography: Atsushi Iwasaki (Macross Δ)
Editing: Kazuhiro Nii (Aikatsu Stars!)
Sound Director: Sadayoshi Fujino (Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)

PV

• Like 2

Can't comment on the staff and all as i never follow that stuff. BUT, damn that PV sounded so deep and full of emotion. Personally, i would l like to see this all in one go; they could have just made one 23 minute ova instead. Also while this is exclusive to their app, i hope that it eventually makes it to their Gundam Info channel on YouTube . 

5 minutes ago, warlord8 said:

Can't comment on the staff and all as i never follow that stuff. BUT, damn that PV sounded so deep and full of emotion. Personally, i would l like to see this all in one go; they could have just made one 23 minute ova instead. Also while this is exclusive to their app, i hope that it eventually makes it to their Gundam Info channel on YouTube . 

Yeah it seems dumb to have 5 three-minute episodes and 1 eight-minute episode spread out where you get only one every other week. It's going to take 12 weeks just to see what amounts to a single episode worth of content. I'm honestly disappointed that 23 minutes is all this is getting. I'd have expected at least 3-4 full-length episodes. This reminds me of AMC's The Walking Dead Specials where they air a 30 second clip during each TWD episode, so it takes all season long to see 8 minutes of content instead of just releasing it all at once at the end. Though they did the same thing with CW's Vixen, releasing 6 five-minute parts that amount to a single 30 minute episode of content. It just gets ridiculous and I consider not watching them until it's all out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koby said:

Yeah it seems dumb to have 5 three-minute episodes and 1 eight-minute episode spread out where you get only one every other week. It's going to take 12 weeks just to see what amounts to a single episode worth of content. I'm honestly disappointed that 23 minutes is all this is getting. I'd have expected at least 3-4 full-length episodes. This reminds me of AMC's The Walking Dead Specials where they air a 30 second clip during each TWD episode, so it takes all season long to see 8 minutes of content instead of just releasing it all at once at the end. Though they did the same thing with CW's Vixen, releasing 6 five-minute parts that amount to a single 30 minute episode of content. It just gets ridiculous and I consider not watching them until it's all out.

Anime shorts seem to be popular, so I guess they are trying something new. I also do not plan to watch it until everything is available assuming that it either gets ripped or made available officially for all to see. Though it is possible they might make an OVA of every episode together with extra scenes as they did with Gundam Thunderbolt. I wouldn't mind that too much.