Official Vent Thread

Arian

I just like the news feed I am getting. Top notch news people:

14 year old girl gets punished for prank 911 calls. Jesus Christ! What has the world come to, what is the next news going to be?

Dennis pranked his neighbor Mr. Wilson by putting a bag full a feces on fire in front of his door and naughtily ringing the bell. Mr. Wilson, all ruffled stomped on the bag, not knowing their was feces in the bag. The poor man was in shock and is still recovering from it. Dennis the Menace is being punished at the moment by his mother. He will be grounded for an entire day!

It's news people, believe me!

Next, can you believe dogs are doing their business all over the streets and nobody is doing anything about it? THE HORROR!!!! Tune in for more!!!!

Advertisement!!!!

LOG! LOG! LOG! LOG! LOG! LOG! I love my LOG! You can sit on it, kick it, look at it, and do absolutely nothing with it, it's absolutely amazing. Sold out everywhere! Buy it now! LOG! LOG! LOG! LOG!

I hope you guys get the references.

5 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

14 year old girl gets punished for prank 911 calls.

At least we have the freedom to say "Bush did 911" but when we make a prank call, THAT'S CROSSING THE LINE!!!

It's all part of Trump's plan to abolish the first amendment not only so he can go fascist mode on anyone who has the gall to criticize him, but so he can also call the right ot bear arms "the real first amendment"

One of my favorite times to get stoned was seconds before eating, now that I can't smoke I have to eat homemade brownies just to get stoned. Kinda sucks that I have to eat a chocolate brownie to make food taste better. I gotta look into making weed waffles since I hate having to eat all these brownies all the fucking time. It should work out incredibly well since waffles are just eggs, milk and butter; in fact it might even be more pot friendly than brownies are.

tumblr_oe78pnsPaz1vdwh7uo1_500.gif

2 recent studies have the nerve to say drinking coffee extends your life. Yea caffeine a drug with no health benefits at all extends your life, ok. What's next? Meth makes you live longer too? Who the hell conducts these studies? Starbucks? I've drank caffeine in all forms on basically a daily basis since 7th grade, I will be the first to tell you the shit's bound to shorten your life like any other drug that isn't weed.

Garlic's fucked up cuz it gets stuck inside your lungs so not even brushing your teeth does anything. Onions are the same but I hate onions to death so that's pretty irrelevant to me. God every little fucking thing is pissing me off right now. I can't stand it when my dad says don't fret over little shit. Everything that actually matters in my life is beyond fucked (a lot of which he himself is responsible for) the little things are the only thing in life I have to look forward to now it's the only shit in my life that has so much as a possibility of going my way.

Edited by DabDeity710

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

My dad can't afford to I've been telling him for months I wanna get as far away from here as I can

I have moved, it just moves the problem my friend. Sorry to say, people never change. There are good people out there, just finding them is like almost impossible.