Best Shikai, Bankai & Special Ability

divinemaniac

Who do u think has the best Bankai, Shikai and Special Abilities/Special Attack and why?

It can be in terms of Coolness or strength. Anything!

U can also take Kenpachi's eyepatch release as his Bankai! lol!

For me, The Best Bankai is Tousen's Bankai. Because it does not allow the enemy to move and U can hack and slash as much as u want!hehe (Evil):greedy:

The Best Shikai is Ikkaku's as it surprises the enemy many times!lol!

U think U dodge it but U dont!

The Best Special Attack has to be Chad's La Muerte. I think the symbol it makes is too cool!

Best Shikai - Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu's Absolute Hypnosis, because you don't know what's happening when it's used.

Best Bankai - Gin's Kami Shini no Yari, because it's just so fast - 500 times the speed of sound - and it can extend to 13km.

Best Special Attack - Ulquiorra's Lanza Del Relámpago, because it's just so powerful, has a cool ring to it when you say it and looks awesome.

shikai - rukia's Sode no Shirayuki since it looks beautiful and i like the idea of an ice sword with a ribbon at the end

bankai - byakuya's Senbon Zakura Kageyoshi mainly because you don't really need to do anything, you can stay in one spot and Relax...

special ability - kenpachi's eyepatch. i mean if you think about that is just so cool! when he wants to go serious, he just takes it off and then explodes with reiatsu as everything in his path is turned to dust. plus you can see a skull when he powers up, gets me hyped up everytime he does that.

Shikai - Yama's hands down. More powerful than most peoples Bankai's.

Bankai - Gin/Ichigo, quickest attack wins. Ichigo showed that in his fight with Byakuya, could have taken him out before he had a chance to attack.

Ability - Shirosaki, godstomped anyone whos seen it/him so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

shikai- Aizen. If I were in the bleach universe thats exactly how I'd want my shikai to be. Deception and illusion is a very powerful ally in a duel to the death.

bankai-tough choice but I think I'd go with Ichigo's. When tactics and trickery fail, usually simplicity, precision, range, power, and speed will prevail. Zangetsu's bankai has a great balance of all those things.

special ability- flash step ... by far. You can't hit what you can't catch. Not to mention almost no one has the reflexes to defend let alone counter a flash step attack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...