Hiya

crazdawgs90

Hey my name is Cat I am interested in most anime but my current favorites are Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden. I am relatively new to Shippuuden but I am enjoying it so far. As for Bleach I have read the manga for the current episodes and I have to say they are doing a good job so far. Some other anime that I have watched are Magic Knights of Rayearth, some of DeltoraQuest, Appleseed the movies, Crescent Love, Escaflowne, Code Geass, etc. I am interested in watching more so if you have any suggestions feel free to suggest some...

Welcome to Kametsu, love. You should try watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood It's an awesome series. One of those series whose ending doesn't sucks at all. And try out Gurren lagann it's something which gives you all the power you need to............go crazy. Also check out Blassreiter if you like infection spreading type of anime. I can tell you more but don't know if you have the same taste as me. So I will shut my mouth here. Enjoy your stay, see you around.

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^

If you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.