Anti rambles about...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree about these long ass light novel titles and I think it would be much better if they just used the shortname they come up with anyways for the official sites domain name, etc.

KonoSuba, DanMachi, Noukin, Choyoyu, etc... rather than an entire paragraph just for the series name.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:56 PM, Koby said:

I agree about these long ass light novel titles and I think it would be much better if they just used the shortname they come up with anyways for the official sites domain name, etc.

KonoSuba, DanMachi, Noukin, Choyoyu, etc... rather than an entire paragraph just for the series name.

Oh wow, it's been a while since anyone commented here 😄

Well, in the other hand, in does make my job easier. I don't have to retell the plot, just point at the name 😁

2 hours ago, Antigonius said:

Oh wow, it's been a while since anyone commented here 😄

Well, in the other hand, in does make my job easier. I don't have to retell the plot, just point at the name 😁

Well I check out the videos you post, but just don't always leave a comment. I guess I should try to do so more.

Sure, but even with an entire paragraph for the title, it's not always an accurate portrayal of the plot. Like DanMachi. How often does Bell actually attempt to pick up girls in the dungeons? Shoot in season 2, I don't recall them ever even visiting the dungeon. 😆

On 12/1/2019 at 11:05 PM, Koby said:

Well I check out the videos you post, but just don't always leave a comment. I guess I should try to do so more.

Sure, but even with an entire paragraph for the title, it's not always an accurate portrayal of the plot. Like DanMachi. How often does Bell actually attempt to pick up girls in the dungeons? Shoot in season 2, I don't recall them ever even visiting the dungeon. 😆

Well, that's why I usually don't call it "DanMachi" and call it the way it's supposed to be called "A Gay Man in a Dungeon" 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...