Atheists (college research. Please fill out)

Plo Addonnas

Are Atheists just rebels crying for attention?

Have you ever thought that Atheists were right?

Do you think Atheists are evil?

How would you describe a typical Atheist?

Do Atheists take themselves too seriously?

Do Atheists hate Religious people?

Are atheists evil?

Do most Atheists just stop believing to rebel from their parents?

Are Atheists just rebels crying for attention? No, I don't believe so.

Have you ever thought that Atheists were right? No.

Do you think Atheists are evil?No - I don't think they are evil.

How would you describe a typical Atheist? Looking for truth through mathematical reasoning, and logic. But, some just sit and disprove of anything supernatural without factual evidence.

Do Atheists take themselves too seriously? I would think some people in general take themselves too seriously...

Do Atheists hate Religious people? Some do, but I don't care.

Are atheists evil? No.

Do most Atheists just stop believing to rebel from their parents? That might play a role, but most just stop believing mainly because they can't see the supernatural as, real...

• 2 months later...

This is a bit late, but in case you're still studying...

Are Atheists just rebels crying for attention? Some of them. But not all of them, no.

Have you ever thought that Atheists were right? What, that God isn't real? I believe that. I believe man created God, not the other way around.

Do you think Atheists are evil? No.

How would you describe a typical Atheist? Someone who does not believe in God. Your religion doesn't always define your personality.

Do Atheists take themselves too seriously? Some do. But some religious people take themselves too seriously.

Do Atheists hate Religious people? Some do. But some religious people hate atheists, so...

Are atheists evil? No.

Do most Atheists just stop believing to rebel from their parents? No.

~Crystal

Are Atheists just rebels crying for attention? No.

Have you ever thought that Atheists were right? Yes.

Do you think Atheists are evil? Yes. Everything is both good and evil. Good and evil are just perspectives.

How would you describe a typical Atheist? One word: logic.

Do Atheists take themselves too seriously? What does this have to do with anything?

Do Atheists hate Religious people? I dislike religious people in general, yes, but I don't hate them. What I hate is when parents, teachers, etc. push their beliefs on children when they don't know any better. That is child abuse.

Are atheists evil? Yes. Everything possess good and bad qualities. Good and evil are merely matters of perspective on things.

Do most Atheists just stop believing to rebel from their parents? I am an atheist, my mother is an atheist, and my father believes in a 'power', but not an invisible man.