New Key Visual of "Occultic;Nine" TV Anime Released

Koby

Hlx2G0I.pngA new key visual has been released for Occultic;Nine, an upcoming TV anime based on the light novel series written by Chiyomaru Shikura (the creator of Steins;Gate) and illustrated by pako. The visual illustrates the main characters of the series as being colorful in a monochrome world, suggesting that they are more keyed in to the hidden truths of their reality.

The visual also includes the English phrase: "There are no such thing as 'Occult'. It can be disproved all by science. Only the ones who have accepted everything can get the right to know the truth."

More information about the upcoming adaptation of Occultic;Nine will be unveiled at a special live event in Tokyo that is scheduled for August 12, 2016. The event will feature voice actors Yūki Kaji, Ayane Sakura, Kaito Ishikawa, and Hitomi Yoshida as guests, and it will be live-streamed on Niconico.

The story of Occultic;Nine involves a group of young paranormal investigators with clashing personalities who come together to publish a blog about the supernatural. Their investigations eventually lead to a discovery that could turn the common understanding of the world upside down.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, professa X said:

loving the avatar and sig. what i want is anonymous;code to be turned into an animu

I think Anonymous;Code won't happen for a while most likely. The game isn't even due out till later this year it seems. We will have Chaos;Child after Occultic;Nine is done as well as the possible alternate route of Steins;Gate that episode 23β (Open the Missing Link -Divide by Zero-) hinted at.